At J&A, we understand the need for a trusted CPA as your cherished family members get older. They may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills becomes increasingly difficult for the elderly. We know you could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks, but if you live far away, consider hiring a trusted professional to help. Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed every step of the way. You will know your family member’s needs are being met.
Some of the planning and services we provide for the elderly are:
- Estate planning
- Evaluating housing and care alternatives
- Providing third-party assistance for the client
- Supervising of investments
- Accounting for the estate
- Preparation of trust and gift tax returns
- Reviewing and paying bills
- Making sure monies are received, receipted and deposited
- Household bill budgeting and record keeping
- Checkbook / bank reconciliations
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments
- Preparation of personal income tax returns
Our service approach
At J&A we understand that as your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their financial tasks. We have caring, honest, and knowledgeable CPAs and professionals that can be added to your team as someone who is looking out for your loved one’s best interest. Planning for the future is important, and elder planning and services are crucial to help your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom.
Are you needing some accounting and tax help? We are here to help. Contact us today (703) 538-2394 to discuss your needs.